Home > Inquiry&Order
Inquiry & Order
- First Contact
- Call a Chez Vous coordinator to discuss your requirements and to find out how Chez Vous' Domestic Service can work for you. Our toll-free number is 0120-699-100/03-5766-6630. Or, complete this on-line inquiry form and a Chez Vous coordinator will contact you within one working day to find out more about your requirements and answer questions you may have.
- Complete Order Form
- To begin the process of matching a suitable staff, your assigned coordinator will send you an email with details on completing our Service Order Form. This form includes information about your home and personal requests, which are necessary for us to ensure the highest quality of service.
- Staff Matching
- Based on the information you provided on the Service Order Form and upon your consultation with a Chez Vous coordinator, we will assign a staff to work in your home.
Factors considered in the staff matching include your requests, relevant skills of the services, character-fit, schedule, location and other intangibles.
- Service Provision
- A Chez Vous coordinator will accompany the staff to your home on the first service to ensure your requests are understood and answer any questions you may have.
- For clients wishing to use a Regular staff, after the first service we will follow-up with you to ensure you are satisfied with the work of our staff. The first Two services will be considered a “trial” to ensure a good match between our staff and your home. If you are happy with your assigned staff and wish to use on a regular basis, the service will continue on a regular basis.
- Convenient store, Automatic Debit or Bank Transfer. The Client will cover all transaction fees.
- A cancellation fee of ¥5,000 (tax inclusive) will be charged for cancellations made after 6pm of previous 2 business days until 90 minutes before the scheduled service.
- If you cancel within 90 minutes of the scheduled start time, ¥5,000 (tax inclusive) plus ¥1,000 (tax inclusive) transportation fee will be charged.
- For Monday services, cancellation charge will be applied after 6pm on the Thursday before.
- For any National Holiday service or the day after the Holiday, a cancellation charge will be applied after 6pm on 2 business days prior to the service date.