Chez Vous* is committed to respecting the confidentiality of all of our clients. This information includes contact details, home information (location, contents, security) and other personal-related information. Our foremost concern is in protecting the privacy and custodianship of our clients.
Chez Vous makes the following commitments in managing private information relating to our clients:
1. Chez Vous will only collect personal information necessary for the provision of our services.
2. Chez Vous will not collect and use personal information for any other purpose other than to provide domestic staff services.
3. Chez Vous will not disclose personal information to any third party, for marketing purposes or otherwise.
4. Access to personal information is restricted to Chez Vous management and coordinators, necessary for the provision of our services, unless required to do so by law.
5. Chez Vous uses secure data management software that is protected by a password.
6. Selected personal information relating to a client must necessarily be disclosed to Chez Vous staff to ensure the high-quality provision of our service. Chez Vous asks our staff to sign an agreement on preventing the disclosure of client's private information. Chez Vous also provides periodical training, to educate our staff on the importance of confidentiality and privacy protection.
* Chez Vous Co., Ltd. and related company.